I am so excited for the New Year!
I just wanted to post some of the things I've been thinking I'd like to do this year.
So here goes:
- Finally lose some weight
- Stay organized
- Become a Director in my Heritage Makers Biz
- Continue to work on my temper
- Play more games w/ my kids
- Remember everyone's Birthdays
- Attend the Temple more than once a year... sad I know.
- Travel a few new places
- Get to know my extended family a little more
- Continue writing my book
I also plan on posting some pix soon.
Jason spoiled me this year. I got a FANTASTIC new camera for Christmas!
I love it! Just need to off load the 800 pix I've taken since Christmas! Augh!
Happy New Year! Don't worry about making resolutions. Just find joy in everything you do!
I love you my friends and family!