Thursday, June 5, 2008

You're the Honey and I'm the Peanut Butter

So I decided to start my first blog by sharing with you the meaning of "You're the Honey and I'm the Peanut Butter.
A while back our Daughter, Avery (4), was sitting on the couch watching TV with us. I was sitting across the room trying to get Jason's attention. I kept saying "Honey, Honey." After several attempts, Avery jumps up and says, " Daddy, you're the honey and Mommy's the peanut butter; I'm gonna squish you together and make a sandwich!" I was so caught off guard by her creativity and quick wit, I couldn't help but laugh and give her a squeeze!
I came away with that wit, thinking, "Wow, she nailed that one on the head." I love thinking that Jason and I are two different flavors but when we are "squished" together, we make something fantastic! Not to mention Yummy!

2 comments:

Brianna and Family said...

That is hilarious and insightful.

Andrea said...

Too funny!! Isn't it amazing the things they come up with? Welcome to blogger too!! :)

My Giants!