Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Leavitt Laundro-Mat

For the past few weeks I have been running around here trying to get our travel trailer packed and ready for our big summertime camping vacation. Which means I have to make sure that 7 people have 12-15 days worth of clothes each! Plus, I had to pack 2 weeks worth of clothes for my 2 girls who went w/ my mom to Delta, Utah to visit my sister. So this entailed many extra loads of laundry!! Welcome to the Leavitt Laundro-Mat! Which is shear torture for me because I HATE doing laundry! It never ends! I am so happy on the days when all the hampers are empty and all the clothes are put away only to be saddened at the end of the day when my kids get home and some how manage to fill them back up again! I give up! But I would rather die then have my kids wear the same thing 2 days in a row. So I have sentenced myself to a life of laundry duty. sigh.

0 comments:

My Giants!