Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grandpa has Criminals at his house!

This weekend Harrison, Owen & I spent Saturday evening at my parents house. Since My mom has my girls in Delta and Jason had Tay on Beaver Mountain, we decided to hang out.
We took over some oatmeal raisin cookies to share w/ my dad ( they're his fave ). Harrison was sitting on the couch eating his umpteenth cookie while my dad's 2 shelties ( dogs ) sat and waited for a crumb or two. Skampi, the little one, kept putting her paws on the couch near Harrison. He looks at the dogs and says "You guys are a bunch of criminals! Get away from my cookie!"
My dad and I laughed so hard! I have no idea where he heard that word or even knew how to use it!
What's even funnier is that night when he was half a sleep in bed he says to me "Grandpa has a bunch of criminals at his house."
Needless to say, I had a smile on my face that night as I went to sleep.
Guess Grandpa needs to reform some dogs.

0 comments:

My Giants!