Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Time

I can't believe the summer is here! And boy did it arrive with a fiery vengance!
Wow! It is such a scorcher already!
I haven't had too much time to share w/ you all the fab fun we've been having!
We are leaving tomorrow for our annual Gale Reunion Camping Trip!
I am so excited! I love the mountains! Especially Beaver Mountain in Utah. I have spent every summer there w/ the exception of 3.
I love that I can share this Wonder of God's Creations w/ my kids!
They too love Beaver Mountain. They are awesome fishermen/women!
Taylor out fishes everyone all the time. He's the 1st to catch a fish and the 1st to catch his limit. He can tie, bait, cast, catch and gut is fish all by himself!
Autumn can bait and almost cast her pole herself. She gets so excited about reeling in a catch that she practically screams!
Avery and Harrison are learning now and I know soon they will be little fisherkids along with the other 2!
My kids love learning the names of the plants and flowers and trees that grow there.
Their favorite part besides fishing is riding the Bikes (4 wheelers). Harrison always wants a ride and Taylor is already asking for his own.
I am so excited to get out of this heat! I am looking forward to seeing my family and cooking w/ them, laughing w/ them and being w/ them. Unfortunatly, my lil sis won't be there. She just had her 3rd baby on the 21 of June. Yeah for her family though!
I'm an aunt again x 5, soon the be the 6x!

I hope you all have a fab 2 weeks w/out me! lol!
I will have tons of tales to share upon my return!

1 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

We are so excited for all of your fun. Your reunion sounds like a blast---Aww-memories of Girls Camp:) We hope you are all safe and have a wonderful trip together. Let us know when you are back. Tell Taylor Happy Birthday! 10 how awesome!!!

My Giants!