Monday, October 20, 2008

Avery's 5th Birthday Party

What great party we had for Avery! She chose my vintage Witch cake pan and I let her pick the colors for it as well! Hence the blue dress and red hair!

She invited everyone to wear their favorite dress-up or costume; so we had lots of princesses and fairies and 1 transformer! Everyone dressed up, including me, SUPER MOM!

We had a Frankenstein Bounce House & a face painter ta boot! Jason even played Disney Songs on his sax and juggled apples for some entertainment!

She received great gifts and had a blast!
Thanks for all who came and partied with her!
I still can't believe she's 5!
Just 5 years ago I was begging my OB to induce me ( I don't recommend that ) because she had given me a hairline fracture on my pelvis; plus she was way over due.
My induction went fast and she arrived October 7, 2003 2:48 a.m. 7lbs 7oz & 22 inches long!
I don't remember too much because I was high on 2 Ambien! But that morning I was pushing those nurses to bring me my baby!

I love you Avery!
You are so smart, sweet and such a joy, that you're high pitched squealing doesn't seem so bad... most days!

1 comments:

The Andersen Family said...

I can't believe she is 5 either...I remember you begging to be induced, lol. Cute cake. I added a bookshelf to my blog, thought you might like it....

My Giants!