Monday, October 6, 2008

Crazy Eights!

I have been tagged by my good friend Andrea.
So it's time to play a good old game of tag.

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Heros
3. House
4. CSI: Las Vegas
5. Lost
6. Dirty Jobs
7. Mythbusters
8. Football

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. Olive Garden

2. Buffalo Wild Wings

3. Pei Wei
4. Pizza Factory

5. Baja Fresh
6. Red Robin
7. Applebee's
8. Chevy's

8 things that happened yesterday...

1. Finished off the 1st jar of my homemade peach jam.
2. Watched conference.
3. Took my kids to the park to ride their scooters.

4. Laundry.
5. Cleaned up the family room.
6. Made my Digi Crop Flyer.
7. Watched football.
8. Finished my latest Nora Roberts book.



8 things to look forward to...

1. Avery's Birthday.
2. This months Digi Crop.
3. Training for upcoming 5k's.
4. Autumn (not my daughter but that's why it's her name; I love you Autumn!)
5. Halloween.
6. Becoming Director.
7. Autumn's Baptism.
8. Thanksgiving Dinner!

8 things I love about Fall...

1. Cooler weather!
2. Rosy noses and cheeks.
3. Waking my hot chocolate maker out of hibernation!
4. The way the sun shines differently.
5. Crisp air.

6. Caramel Apples!
7. Bottling harvested fruits & veggies!
8. Halloween.

8 things on my wishlist...

1. Loose more baby weight!
2. Help Jason start up his own biz.
3. Visit Tuscany w/ my girls!
4. For McCain to win the election!
5. Pay off bills
6. Finish the backyard for the kids!
7. Keeping my house organized
8. Have Jason take me on a cruise!

8 people I tag...

1. Kirsten
2. Tracey
3. Sabrina
4. Amy
5. Melissa
6. Missy
7. Brittney
8. Sariah

0 comments:

My Giants!